Portal Turret AMV Portal Turret AMV

This was cool and all, but isn't the whole Madness thing getting a little tired? I've only really seen a few variants that were any good and worth watching (Bunny Kill, for instance). Granted, I haven't been following Madness from the beginning, so I'll admit openly to the possibility that I'm just missing the magic somewhere along the line and just don't get it.

In all fairness and honesty, though, the choreography of the fight scenes in most of the Madness animations I've seen have been pretty impressive. I'm just not usually all that impressed with the animation. But, then, I'm not an animator (yet), so what do I know? XD

3.5 for you, sir! Props for the creative fight scenes and for thinking with portals. ^^

One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

Well THAT took a pretty hard left turn. lol Nicely done. Another triumph!

Affection Short Film Affection Short Film

I have no earthly idea what I just watched. Though, it was juuuust intriguing enough to keep me going "Okay what's gonna happen next?" Definitely an odd piece. I give ye 3 stars.

Sour Competition Sour Competition

Awesome. I loved it. Made me giggle at the end there when I recognized the music from the Guild's "Taste My Pirate Patty". ^__^

CarlDoonan responds:

Ah, sorry, I'm not familiar with that piece.

My music in the short is all from Kevin MacLeod's awesome free library, which you can find here: http://incompetech.com/

The Moleman The Moleman

Sorry man, the animation was awesome but I found the joke to be in really bad taste. Maybe if The Moleman had gotten brutally and gruesomely murdered I'd have gotten more of a kick out of it. But then again, that's me. I mean, I GET that it's a satire on how creepy/nasty pedophiles are, but eh...

SF II: The Satire Edition SF II: The Satire Edition

I chuckled. Nice.

You did good work with this, and though not ALL of the scenes made me laugh, I really enjoyed myself.

Though, I think it would be beneficial to point out one minor detail. At the end where you said "The following was a fan made parody--", you used the word following incorrectly. You should have put preceding. Following = the cartoon comes after the disclaimer. Preceding = the cartoon came before the disclaimer.

Just for future reference. OH! You should work on a Marvel vs Capcom parody soon. Or at least someone should. I'd love to see what people could do with that. lol

Mista Rabbit Mista Rabbit

Ha. Teh lolz.

I think I'm just going to go ahead and leave an eight right here. There are a lot of really simple, meaningless cartoons that are just made for the lulz and this one did its job wonderfully.

To the author on a personal note:
If you DID have some kind of meaning behind this, then I apologize for not seeing it. Either way, awesome toon.

Eh. I was going to rain on mrswiss1's parade with everyone else, but I decided it was too easy and thus boring. Have a nice day!

WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

CSI anybody?

Look, dude, I usually really love your work with WGJ4K. Typically, I thoroughly enjoy all the game references, jokes, and, of course, Micky the Dick. And I honestly think he, himself would make an excellent game character if not just to see him get his ass kicked only to come back with a gigantic gun and own everyone.

However, this...this was just dark. Kudos to your creativity. Granted splendors to your skill level. And hurrah for all of the other assorted niftyness herein. But, like I said, this was simply dark. There's really no other way to describe it in my mind. Maybe a childhood fantasy gone horribly awry due to parental abuse or some bad touch from a pedo priest? I don't know. Well done, good work, and lighten up. Besides all that...

...it's painfully obvious that SONIC WOULD KICK THE SHIT OUT OF MARIO! BWAHAHAHAHHAA!!! >=D

And now for the constructive criticism part:

Uhm. Man, what do I tell a flash artist with more flash skill than I have the patience to learn...? I noticed a few repetitive sounds where different sound effects would have been more appropriate or make more sense. Like when they were rolling down the stairs fighting. You seem to have some decent recording equipment. Why not record your -own- sound effects? That way no two sounds are exactly alike for varying situations. If I had ANY recording equipment I'd offer some sound production services but sadly I do not. Anyway, just thought maybe it'd spice things up if you made your own sound effects for things like tumbles down the steps and such. Easy things like that. I'm not sure how any other sound effects could honestly be made without a shit load of expensive equipment...come to think of it...meh, forget what I said about producing your own sound-effects. Too damn much work >:(

Keep up the good work! :3 Seriously, don't stop animating. You're awesome! =D